Saturday, May 9, 2009

An All-American Game, Sometimes

As promised, some things about today... I spent the day with family, my mom, stepdad, and grandfather were all up here to watch my younger brother play baseball, something I have missed for the last few years, so I joined them. My brother and I have a tendancy to goof off with each other, he is more like a good friend than a brother.


This was one of those goof off moments, I think he may have said something along the lines, "You're going to take my picture, aren't you? I know you want to..." when he saw my camera, so just because he had suggested it, I did take his picture.

I picked up these lovely bubblegum pink shoes off of hawthorne yesterday. Why would anyone get rid of such beautiful shoes!

My final word for today is to post the song that I imediately put on this morning when I decided I needed to wake up and get out of bed (It has also been stuck in my head for the last few days) They may be old, but Supertramp still seems to have a modern relevance to me... maybe its that I listened to them all the time as I was growing up and this song has always been one of my favorites, enjoy!
I'm sorry, my computer skills are horrible and I could not, for the life of me figure out how to get it to be on this page, but this is a great song! I encourage you to give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment