Monday, January 25, 2010

Memories

Abandoned


Sunset

Frozen

Out of the Cave

Lighthouse

Sometimes I look through all my old pictures and I am amazed at what I was able to take as a kid. I think part of it is that I don't look at the giant stacks of pictures that aren't that great, and another part is that for a couple of years I had access to free film and free developing, so I just snapped away. But the days I took the best pictures were when I was trying to remember places I hadn't ever been before. These were all taken when I was really young, I think maybe between 8 and 11? I feel like they're somehow better than the pictures I take now, like I've lost something that made them better. Maybe it's because I have so many memories associated with these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment