Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some Things


Wood

Wood


Yesterday I had a conversation that made me realize a lot of things about myself that I usually try to ignore. It was a really good thing and I'm grateful that I had it, even if it wasn't the happiest. Sometimes you just need someone else to say the right things before you really see the whole thing.


The weather here is awful; it's freezing and wet out. Well, it isn't wet here in Portland, but it was quite rainy the entire drive from Bend back to Portland. Last weekend though we got some really nice, warm weather and I went up to my dad's for the day, that's where these pictures are from. I'm going to pick up a couple of rolls of film tomorrow. I don't know what's on them, I have a pretty big pile of film to get developed so it could be anything. I am pretty sure that one of them might have some pictures from my trip to the coast a while ago (as in February-ish), but I might be wrong. It's an exciting surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment