Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Film from the coast... finally

Searching the Sea

Reflections

Tides

Tides

Sea Foam

Coast

Ice Cream

Smile

You may remember that in February I went to the coast and have been trying to show you my film from that day since I got back... well after losing the roll and finding it again, I finally have it developed, printed, and scanned! I'm sure no one is really as excited as I am, I've been looking forward to this for over 6 months! And I must say, this roll did not disappoint me at all. It's amazing to think these were taken in February, they look so summery, and if I hadn't been there taking them I might say they feel summery, but I remember the cold wind all too well. Anyway, enjoy these images as summer begins to pass (sort of, it was way too hot and humid today... it was ice cream scooping like crazy at work). I really can't wait for the 'autumn' to begin. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! The ice cream looks so smooth and creamy, and the water so foamy just brimming with summery glow all over -- wouldn't have thought they were taken in cold weather :-)

    ReplyDelete