Friday, October 15, 2010

Firsts

There have been a lot of firsts in my life (everyone can say this, really). Most of them have led to something else happening. For better or for worse there is a first time for everything. This summer I shot black and white film for the first time and then at the end of the summer I got to develop and print that film. I finally began the long process of scanning all the film I took in that month or so. I feel like I really got something amazing added to my life with this particular first and I have what I think is a pretty cool idea for a photo series. I'll have more on that in a few months or so, for now, here are some of the first black and white photos I took on film, from before my class started, when I was just experimenting a little bit to try and get the hang of it.



carrots

summer

treat

sun

rachel

rachel

nicole

shadows

coffee

home

acorn

It was a black and white summer for me, I feel like it in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment