Monday, November 8, 2010

November

Black Butte

I'm really missing being out of the city. I'm also missing pine trees, mountains, and aspen leaves, but those aren't all that easily remedied. I do like living in the city but I just feel so at home when I'm out in the woods. I think I'll try to at least make it to Forest Park this week (not that that is really the woods, but I live fairly close to it and it might make me feel a little better, plus I have to observe animals for one of my classes) as well as doing some other things that have been on my to-do list for a while (like buying some tea and getting supplies to make this tote). Lately I've been trying to get some things taken care of so I can actually do what I hope I'll be able to do next year as well as cooking some pretty delicious food. Also, did you notice that for the first time in a long time this post is less than a week after my last one? Not only that but it isn't at an ungodly hour of the night. I'm working getting myself to have a more regular sleep schedule. Hopefully I'll get out and about and take some new photos soon. October was a stressful month for me, but November is looking like it's going to be better already. I'm glad the weather's gotten cold, I can actually wear the things I want to without being over-dressed (and therefore, ridiculous).

No comments:

Post a Comment