Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Break

Free

I hate talking on phones. I hate blogging in public. I actually really hate e-mail for the most part. Unfortunately these aren't things that I can really get rid of in my life. I need to get over my dislike of phone calls and get internet in my apartment already... I've lived here for almost a month for goodness sake! And if I hadn't gotten over my blogging in public issues I wouldn't be writing this right now (with paranoid fears that people are looking over my shoulder and judging me). As far as e-mail goes... I just like getting real mail so much more but if it wasn't for e-mail figuring out my work schedules would be a lot harder and I'd have to talk on the phone a lot more, so I'm ok with it. I guess the point of this entire post is that there isn't really much going on in my life right now. I'm sitting in a gelato shop (sorry work, but this is across the street from me) sipping coffee wishing school would start so I had something to do. This is my "summer vacation" (hardly, in the traditional sense - it's only 2 weeks long) but I don't really want it. I just want to get on with school and finish already. Even though I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish with school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment