Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lately

Remembering

Tree

First

New Glasses

Yesterday I went to my brother's soccer game and found that along my way there was an old pioneer cemetery. It was so beautiful and park like I was tempted to come back for a picnic. I feel that might be too morbid, to have a picnic in a cemetery, but I still wanted to do it. There were old gravestones with hidden stories buried in the names on them and a beautiful old building that looked like it was probably a mausoleum (that's what that picture is of) as well as some really great trees. I've always felt that I would like trees to be near my grave, if I have a grave. And really the best kind of tree to be buried near would be a really great climbing tree... Ok I'm done being so morbid... Later while I was waiting for the bus to go home, I realized that autumn really is showing up, the leaves are starting to change and even though there have been a few sunny days lately the rain and gloomy clouds have started to come back. 

On another entirely unrelated note, I got new glasses. I'm still not entirely sure what to think of them... is that bad? I mean I did pick them out, I just am not entirely sure why I like them or if I really do like them all that much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment