Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy, busy



It's been a busy busy week, but it's all over with now. My finals were finished with this morning, so no more worrying about getting things done and studying. It feels so nice to have it all done with, though I have to admit, I am dreading my next term. I'm not going to have much time for anything, but I have three and a half weeks to relax and not worry about it. I can't wait to get back to Bend, there is snow on the ground right now. I am envisioning a winter break full of snowball fights, sledding, skiing, snowman building, and maybe a little ice skating. I'm not really sure how much of that I'll actually do, but I can always dream, right? I'm also hoping to see if I can get that canon camera up there to work, but to do that I need to get film... which I've been meaning to do since September, but with no more school, I might actually get around to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment