Monday, March 22, 2010

. 2 . a . m .

The Corner

This spring break is already quite different than the one I had last year. I've spent a lot of time thinking about things, well really I've been doing that a lot lately anyway, but without school it's all I've been doing. That sounded really vague, sorry. I don't like to throw myself out there, so that's all you get on that. I'm not going home this year (which makes it similar to last year) I'm staying in Portland (which makes it different than last year). Portland makes me miss the woods. Maybe I'll have to take an early morning walk in Forest Park, since that's really the closest I'm going to get to woods right now. For some reason break is really the wrong word for how I'm going to spend a lot of the next week, but hopefully it will all pay off. Hopefully everything works out, I mean that in more ways than one (and I say that to let people ponder the mysteries of my mind). I really, nerdily, cannot wait for next term so be prepared ahead of time to hear all about the nerdy misadventures of the basement (I have two classes in a row down there, well actually one is in the sub-basement). There might be some changes around here. I haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment