Monday, March 1, 2010

Lenses

Old Flowers

End of Summer

One of the reasons that I love my film camera is actually the lens, it just is so much better at making things look how I'm seeing them. In addition to this the look of film is just unbeatable, I can never get my digital photos, even with editing, to look exactly how I want them to look. Because of this I've decided to by an adapter so I can at least use the lens I love on a camera that doesn't cost me money to see the pictures. Sorry film, I just don't have money right now (hence the growing collection of film to be developed sitting on the counter). I think showing people how I see things is important and I want to be able to do it as well as I can... maybe this will help. (oh the top photo is digital, the bottom photo is film)

No comments:

Post a Comment