Friday, August 7, 2009

Insomnia

It seems I can never sleep on the nights when I have to get up early the next morning, maybe it's just that it actually matters that I can't sleep on those days. Whatever the reason I will be quite exhausted tomorrow, esspecially if I can't get to sleep after this. Above you will find some of my personal favorites from my last batch of film. Pretty exciting, huh? So, I'm going to cut this short because I have to get up in four and a half hours. I just wish my head would stop going in circles, it's been at it all night, and I've already been on this train of thought so many times before, it just isn't fun anymore. Yet, it's still an unresolved and scary thought so it keeps popping in to say hello. I hope I'm making sense, I think I used entirely too many forms of description towards my thoughts just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment