Thursday, August 13, 2009

Toast

I am itching to get into some autumn-worthy clothes. I think that because autumn is my favorite of all seasons I have, unwittingly based most of my wardrobe on autumn weather. It is frustrating that the weather has been cooler lately but not cool enough to pull out some boots, a light scarf, and a sweater. That is what I am dreaming of. And this post on Unruly Things today has got me itching to go and buy most of the Early Fall collection from Toast. Don't they just have lovely things? It's all full of patterns and stripes and boots and oxfords and trousers and cozy sweaters and buttons and jackets and trousers and leather bags and nice belts and yumminess. Or at least that all says yumminess to me, just add a few ruffles and I would be in heaven. Oh dear, I really need the weather to turn just a little bit colder in a couple of weeks, but not for this weekend, cold weather and camping would be disasterous, or just lots of fun minus some possible swimming. Probably the second one. And now I need to stop looking at yummy clothing and go to sleep, before the idea of toast starves me anymore. ( I actually have become literally hungry)

No comments:

Post a Comment