Thursday, August 27, 2009

Little Pieces

I am anticipating my move back to Portland with excitement and dread. I am not looking forward to packing up my life again, and at the same time, I love moving into new spaces, making them beautiful and mine. And this time it will be even more fun because I know how much space I have to pack all of my random little things into and onto. I have this thing where I don't like to get rid of things... ever. In fact, there are still boxes sitting around my house that are full of all the stuff I am supposedly getting rid of, yet I keep taking things out of them to keep. Ok, I admit it... again... I am a packrat. But some of the little pieces of clutter I have make me so happy and are so beautiful, who wouldn't love them? The rest of the stuff... well that I keep just in case I need it for a project or something, or because I plan to make a project of some kind with them. I am planning on going on another camping trip tomorrow, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment