Friday, February 5, 2010

Bright Star




After seeing this post over on frolic, I decided I had to watch Bright Star. I am so glad that I did. It is the kind of movie that embodies my daydreams. There are so many little details throughout the whole thing, just the location itself was amazing. In addition, the light, cinematography, and everything else was beautiful. I however, may be biased toward liking romantic films full of letters and poetry. As deep down I'm an endless romantic as well as still hiding a desire to become a poet (which will probably never happen). My favorite scene byfar though was the room full of butterflies. It made me want summer to be here, to go out and collect butterflies in jars and let them fly around my room.

I also think that in a former life I may have been a man in the early 1800's, I'm so in love with the way they dress, I wish I could look as smart and put together as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment