Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reminders and Things

Reminders

Pink

Sheep

I always seem to get hungry and then decide that I have "nothing to eat" which is not at all true, I have plenty of things to eat. So, to remind myself, I write myself letters and lists. It seems to help. One day I hope to get a chalkboard so it can be an ever-changing list. I don't even care that the people that come over can see these things, they should all know I'm forgetful, sometimes. I also just got some grapefruits. They are the most beautiful color. I think my eyes are tired of grey because I also bought a variety of apple that I've never tried (but turned out to like, thank goodness) because of the color. I miss flowers and sunlight and blue skies (it was sunny out today and I stared at the sky while I was out and about). That last picture is another of the drawings from my German project (a children's book). I used my typewriter for the words, which was pretty exciting, I love excuses to use it. Well, I think that's all I wanted to say, have a great week (I have tons to do, so we'll see if I reappear before the weekend, most likely not).

I'm extra talkative because I've been extra hermit-y, which turned out to be a good thing when I gave a presentation for class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment