Monday, July 12, 2010

I forgot to mention; lately my dreams have been very strange and I've remembered them (the first part of that is pretty normal but the second isn't). Last night for example, I dreamt that I got lost while on a walk (the part before this was just strange and hard to explain so I'm just going to describe the disgusting part for your reading pleasure) and then in order to get back to where I started I had to crawl through a large pile of animal skins and fat, at the time (in my dream) I made a comment about how this was definitely enough to make me become a vegetarian again. When I woke up this morning I was seriously considering it... I have since changed my mind but decided that if that ever did happen I would most likely stop eating meat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment