Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sent to my brother

As I briefly mentioned a while ago, my brother and I send pictures back and forth to each other, trying to outdo each other. Well, to be honest, I send more than he does. But I thought that I would share some of the more interesting things I've seen and shared with him lately.



Yeah, this actually happened in the store... I couldn't believe it.


When my brother was living with my dad and I was in Portland last year my mom made a ham that she and my step-dad had gotten as a gift... they ate ham everything for just about a month... (so I actually sent this to her, but I still love the pic)


It's hard to tell but the crane is actually moving port-a-potties... oh yeah.


A strawberry shaped like a tooth!


I was bored in class this morning... I realized later I should have written 'oh deer' instead.


Yes, I sent my brother a picture of my foot. Because my chaco tan is beginning to show and it's gonna be AWESOME by the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment