Sunday, June 28, 2009

Planning

I have always enjoyed having a summer birthday, it allows you, at least while you are in school, to have more freedom when trying to plan a party. Although, I haven't actually had a party with my friends in quite a few years. Part of the reason is that as we've gotten older we've started working over the summers, which makes planning more difficult, and another part of the reason is that my mom and I share a birthday. This means that most years we do something with our family to celebrate both of our birthdays and sometimes my brother's too, since it's just three weeks later. However, this year, I am planning already (my birthday isn't until August) to have a garden party in my mother's lovely back garden. It's really the perfect place to have one. And I am thinking about making these delicious looking strawberry shortcake cupcakes as part of the celebration.
In all honesty, though, I'm looking for any excuse to plan a party back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment