Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baking, Knitting, and other "Domestic" Activities



When I was a much younger person my step-mom used to jokingly call me "her domestic diva" or "her little housewife." I think she may still be convinced that of her five children, I'm going to be the first to have kids. That isn't all that likely since her two oldest sons are five or six years older than I am. I also have been thinking about what I want in my life and having a family has really moved down the list in the past few years. I want to enjoy my life before I "settle down." Not that doing that means you can't enjoy life... for some reason I feel like I'm digging myself into a hole... Anyway the entire point of that little story was... well, ok, there wasn't really a point, it just has to do with me spending the past week knitting and cleaning, and then having a riveting Friday night of baking banana bread. Needless to say, I don't have much of a life right now.


Oh and unfortunately, I had a small casualty due to flour inhalation while baking tonight. Ok, I'm probably the only person that finds that funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment