Sunday, October 11, 2009

Supposedly



I am supposed to be writing a paper right now. I am supposed to be sleeping right now. I am supposed to be cleaning right now. There are a lot of things that I feel I am supposed to be doing right now, but I'm not doing any of them. And you know what? Right now I am ok with that. Earlier today I went and visited Nicole and Rachel. It was nice, I hadn't really seen them much since I moved back so we just sat around and talked for a few hours. I also scanned a bunch of old (I mean REALLY old) photos. I don't really have anything else to talk about, my brain was just filled with lots of facts about Ardipithecus ramidus, the oldest fossil remains of human ancestors ever found. Sorry, I'll try to keep myself from geeking out on you about that. (But it is really interesting, I promise)




P.S. I have a yearning for the ocean right now. I don't know why, I've barely even spent time there in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment