Monday, September 7, 2009

Apologies

I'm sorry I have been missing for the past few days, I have been busy working and just having fun (which I must say is one of the best things to be busy at). Anyway, yesterday, I spent the day in Eugene, helping Shawn to move some of his stuff over into his new place. It seems that while I was gone, autumn officially and completely arrived here in Bend. I'm going to have to go through the boxes I've already packed and find some jackets now, I was thinking the summer weather would last at least until I moved up to Portland again, but that is Central Oregon for you, you never know what the weather is going to do. I was also excited to see when I got back this morning that the mountains got at least a dusting of snow, they look even better now, and much cleaner. Anyway, I for some reason am not working much this week so, hopefully I'll be able to spend my time cleaning, packing, and having fun (I'm hoping for mostly that last one).

P.S. Aren't the counters in Shawn's new kitchen adorable? I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment