Monday, September 7, 2009

A Fond Farewell




I must wish summer a fond farewell today, there was truly a chill in the air that I must say was autumnal (although that is apparently debatable). I wish I was flying away tonight, somewhere exciting and new, because that is what this summer felt like, it was something exciting and new, I rediscovered so many old loves of mine, and also found so many news things in life to enjoy just as much or, in some cases, more. Autumn, however feels overly-familiar, like something I have experienced time and again. It feels as if nothing exciting can come of it, though I am sure there will be plenty of excitement. Like tonight for example, I went to see Brett Dennen, who was even greater live. I know that there will be plenty of things going on in my life in the coming months, what with school and possibly working, but at the same time I feel as if my future is uncertain, like my life right now is at an important point where I need to make a decision. That feeling is just making me more indecisive than usual, which I'm sure is beginning to annoy the people that have to deal with me on a daily basis. I also feel like I am wasting all my time doing nothing, I need to start being at least a little more productive because, at least in my mind, summer is over with, and with it all of it's laziness needs to go away. However, I am holding on to it, but not anymore after today, tomorrow I am going to begin my new productive time as autumn once again enters my life. And at some point I'm going to figure out something more interesting to tell you all about and maybe figure out where my life is going because right now I feel like I have no direction behind my actions. I need lists.

Sorry that was so long, rambly, and uninteresting; I'm tired and restless at the same time right now, I need to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment