Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coincidences


Some days I feel like the world is just one big spiral, that your life always comes back to the same things, even if you don't know that it was there before. There are simply too many coincidences.

I'm sorry if my posts have been short and somewhat un-optimistic, I'm beginning to realize what I want to accomplish in my life and how slowly that is going to happen if I continue to approach life as I have in the past. I want to have some sort of goal to work towards, somewhere for my life to end up. I'm still trying to figure out where that is though.

I'll post something more fun and light hearted in a few minutes, though I'm sure no one is reading this at such a late hour (I must be getting old, I think 11:30 is a late hour).

No comments:

Post a Comment