Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Notes on Portland Architecture

I'm quite disappointed by these photos, but I thought that I would share them, nonetheless. Lately, I have been fascinated by the architecture of Portland. It's such a perfect combination of old and new, each building seems to work with those around it perfectly. And looking up at the buildings instead of focusing on the street has really made me see a lot more things that I had never noticed before. It's strange, but it's nice. School's officially begun for me now and I have to say I am truly enjoying myself. I need to remember, though, that I can't just lock myself away in my room and study, eat, and sleep all the time. I need to get out and do things with my friends too. I think I forget that sometimes. It's easy for me to just hide away from the world and I am trying to keep from doing that this year... so far... I've been pretty unsuccessful.

No comments:

Post a Comment