Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Zoo

Sorry I've been away for so long, I've been moving, spending time with Shawn, and just generally enjoying the last few days before school starts. Unfortunately, I've also been on the sick side the last couple of days, but I'm feeling better today, so at least I won't have to worry about being sick and going to classes. While I was gone from here I went to the zoo, all the animals seemed very happy to see us. I actually was sitting face to face with the male orangutan at one point, but I was too stunned to take a picture, darn it. I also saw Modest Mouse in concert, it was a great concert, even if they took a while to get on stage (I'm sure they had their reasons). The last couple of days though, like I already said, I haven't been feeling all that great, so I've spent most of my time moping around my room, trying to feel better.

Tomorrow is my last day before classes start again. I cannot wait! Yep, I'm one of those nerdy people that get overly-excited for school to start again. Now if my textbooks would just get here already... why can't mail be delivered on Sundays? Oh well, I'll just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment