Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Berries, Berries, and oh, yeah, berries!

So, there are a couple of very different things I feel like talking about tonight. The first are berries. Holy moly! I love all berries and today was Wednesday which means the Farmer's Market was out here in Bend. I recieved these strawberries from a friend in exchange for a milkshake at work (ok, so they work with me and it was their day off, I wouldn't normally exchange like that). Anyway, they were kind enough to let me have a couple of their yellow raspberries as well. I had never had one before today. I have to say, I think they are better than the red ones for sure.

The other thing I wanted to talk about is a little project I began working on today. Hopefully, it will bring some happiness to some people's days when it is all finished, but first I need to get folding and tag-making. I'll share more about that when there is some more done.

Well, that was it really, I am looking forward to this weekend. It should be a good one, I just have to get there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment