Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happiness

I am posting early today because I actually have a lot of plans... sort of... well, it's a lot for me. Anyway, these are more pictures from my recent film batch, they are evidence that I should not bring my film camera when it is dark out, I just end up taking really blurry pictures. However, I like these two a lot, so maybe it's a good thing I do stupid things. In case you are wondering (which I'm sure no one is), today my plans are to see Public Enimies and then perhaps go get tea, visit the farmer's market, and sit in the park with a friend of mine (who may become more than a friend in the future, my fingers are crossed). I will of course bring my camera along to share my lovely day with everyone. I hope that you have just as wonderful a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment