Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Weekend

My weekend was filled with family, cars, allergies, and happiness. I'm not sure if I feel like elaborating right now, but I think I will, just because I'm not going to be able to sleep for a little while and need something to occupy my time (oh, the joys of insomnia!). Anyway, this weekend was my great-grandparents's 70th wedding anniversary! Now that is something to aspire to! Anyway, this means I headed over to the valley (I'm sure most people have no idea what I'm talking about when I say that), for their party. While I was there I also visited my grandparents who own the adorable car that I will say more about at a later time in the first picture. I spent my favorite time of summer days, twilight, in their beautiful garden and snapped a few pictures between my sneezes and sniffles. Today, after driving home, I went to see that certain someone, who I need to come up with some kind of short, easy nickname for on here. Anyway, we spent most of the day together just getting to know each other better, I think that is the best part of any relationship, just sitting and talking with someone for hours without having to worry about anything and learning things you wouldn't otherwise learn. He also lent me a copy of Alice in Wonderland which I have been meaning to read since I was about nine, so I will now, finally, be able to take that off my list! I hope that everyone else in the world had as good of a weekend as I did (I already know of a few people that didn't, but I'm hoping they are the only ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment